Thursday 30 August 2012

hola amigos

hey guys, I'm back from mexico which was UHMAZZINGG
this is a bit of a photo heavy post so if you don't like them then just leave.
don't know if any of you are interested but these are some pictures of my holiday.




I like pretty pictures :) and here are some things that I have bought recently.
boots-£7.99

really bad picture but they're so pretty, dorothy perkins-£1

japanese cherry blossom shower gel-£4

20p from a bootsale, how amazing :D
 todays outfit post.
scarf-bootsale, hoodie-new look

rock and roll top-asos
hope you like my photos.
I absolutely love this video :)

6 comments:

  1. Mexico looks amazing, glad you had a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw I'd love to go to mexico! it looks fab! hope you had a good time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh summer ....


    great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the post! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything!!
    P.S. Could you please check out my website? I would really mean a lot to me! I love yours!
    It's: www.thethirteenthgirl.com
    Thank you! <33

    ReplyDelete