Wednesday 28 March 2012

And you will never know, just how beautiful you are to me

Hey guys. Bit of a random post today, because I didn't know what else to say. But then again, I'm a pretty random person, so yeahh...
10 RANDOM facts about meeeeee
1. I have a strange obsession with mayonaisse. (Probably spelt wrong)
2. I hate my hair, and can't decide what I want to do with it.
3. My two favourite people are ginger. My best friend Meg, and urmm...Ed Sheeran :D
4. I love jersey cows.
5. I like unusual kettles and bins.
6. I own the biggest cat I've ever seen. (I believe he's part bear).
7. I love the taste of bonjela.
8. Today I found out you can get marshmallow juice.
9. Marshmallow juice tastes amazing.
10. My name is spelt with double 'i'.

hmm, I'm a really wierd person. I wonder how many people will stop following this now, haha :Dxx


2 comments:

  1. Aww that post made me laugh out loud ... in a good way! "I have an obsession with strange kettles and bins" you crazy person, but thanks for mentioning meee!:D and of course, ed sheeran;) i never knew about the bonjela. or the marshmallow stuff :P but awesome anyway! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete