Monday 26 March 2012

There's nothing I love more than the sun on my face

Hey guys. I popped into a few charity shops at the weekend, so I thought I'd show you a few of my buys!!xx
  
Boring hoodie, good for cold nights :)

                                           Gorgeous bag, love this style! £1.50
Cath Kidston looky-likey!! £1.50




two books, Pig Heart Boy and Before I Fall. 50p and £1.50  


Tiger top. I have seen loads of these so was really happy when I got this cutie for £2.00 


Ugly old lady jumper. But it looks nice under a hoodie when you can't see ugly sleeves! £2.50  
Pretty primark dress, brand new with tags. £4.99
It's been really lovely and sunny today, so to show how happy I am, and because I love the song...I will leave you will the beautiful Joe Jury xx
 

18 comments:

  1. Loving all the clothes! Such a good idea to post pictures of them all! And the song<3xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red flowery purse is beautiful!! Ive followed, it would be great if you followed back, I will be doing a giveaway very soon :)

    http://describingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you I thought it was a very good bargain!xx will follow x

      Delete
  3. i love the tiger top!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the purse and the red dress
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.fashion-footprints.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks me too :D sure! happy to xx

      Delete
    2. i meant to say i am now following you back
      xxx

      Delete
  5. great buys... i love the purse and the primark dress =) xo

    pebbz | pebbzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for following, followed you back :) cute blog, and I actually really like the "old lady" jumper! Looking forward to reading your blog! X x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you! aw your so nice :) heehee xx

      Delete
  7. Cute post, I've got one like this coming up with charity shop finds xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! I'll deffoooo check it out :Dxx

      Delete