Wednesday 11 April 2012

I don't know where you're going, or when you're coming home.

Popped into a charity shop today and picked this pretty dress up for £2.99! Me and meg are off to MEXICO in the Summer so I thought it would be nice for round the pool!
Mum made me dinner earlier which was LUSH! I could eat it everyday! Pasta yuuum
Purple jumper-h+m. Scarf-peacocks. Jeans-primark
Had quite a funny morning! My mums car went into the garage so we were walking around and the rain came! We got absolutely soaked!! And being the idiot that I am, I decided to put my coke bottle over my head as a 'hat', but the lid wasn't on properly so I got covered in coke -_-. My hair was veeery sticky. I do not recommend it. I would love to know if anyone else is as stupid as me and done any funny stupid things lately? It's sad to think I might be the only one....


2 comments: