Sunday 8 April 2012

You see I'm searching for what used to be mine

Hey guyyyyyyys! Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days, I was dogsitting at a friends house and they don't have internet, heehee xx
anyway here's what I've been upto.
Made a bracelet <3
Made these earrings too. Sorry for the bad quality but I think you can guess what they look like.
Sorry another bad pic but this was my easter prezzie from my mum. (I swapped an easter egg for some mascara, you may think I'm crazy).
My dad also got me a present which wasn't an easter egg, but I won't tell you what it is because it hasn't arrived yet...it's a SURPRISE!! mwahahaha. I'm sure you can tell I'm major excited about it :Dxx
There was loads I wanted to blog about, but I can't seem to remember anything. Oh well xx

One of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard in my life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment